New Visitor
doowaf

Importing contacts

I am very frustrated trying to figure out how to import my Outlook contacts into Comcast!!

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Importing contacts

doowaf wrote:

I am very frustrated trying to figure out how to import my Outlook contacts into Comcast!!

Which version of Outlook are you using?  basically, you need to open Outlook, and under the File menu, choose Import/Export and export the Contacts in csv file format.  post back if you need step by step instructions.  Once you have saved the csv file, you would go into Smartzone, click on Preferences, then on address book, and import the csv file into Smartzone.  Note:  When you svae the csv file from Outlook, save it somewhere you ccan locate it easily... I recommend savingg it on your desktop.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
doowaf

Thank you.  I was fine until I opened smartzone, which was not smart enough to have a help function.

Thanks

Email Expert
CCCarole

You might want to bookmark the Smartzone Communications FAQ link in my post for future reference.  The link takes you to everything & anything you might want to know about using Smartzone.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.