New Visitor

Incredimail

I'm a dummy to computers, had a new hard drive installed, i downloaded incredimail, i get the messsage POP3 cannot be found, can someone please tell me what i need to do, I uninstalled Outlook express and currently use Comcast.net. PLEASE help me and walk me through this step by step, incredimail is so much better than comcast.net to me. Thanks 2 u all.
Bronze Star Contributor
RossM

Re: Incredimail

This FAQ should help you setup Incredimail. Hope this helps,

Ross
New Visitor

I am trying to set up Incredimail but I don't see the answer you gave to the same question.  What is the answer?

Thanks
Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Try this link:

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Most Valued Poster

HelpRudy wrote:
I am trying to set up Incredimail but I don't see the answer you gave to the same question.  What is the answer?

Thanks

Try this link for setting up Incredimail, instructions are about half way down on the page.  Incredimail help

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Most Valued Poster

USAF_E-8_RET wrote:
Try this link:

Sorry USAF for the double post.  You're fingers must be working faster than mine this morning......:smileyhappy:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Connection Expert
EG

Ten year old thread closed.