New Visitor

Iphone/Ipad not updating emails

Let's start with: NO I don't want the Xfinity APP - that's not the solution I need.

Ever since yesterday morning, my comcast emails WILL NOT update on my mail box on my iphone or ipad. I have removed the account and reinstalled it THREE times. Every time it "updates" it picks up at the SAME starting point: Emails from FEBRUARY 8TH. But nothing since.

Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail update JUST FINE, so it's obviously a COMCAST issue.

I know I can use the xfinity APP but I don't want to! Everything was fine and then things stopped working. I've tried everything (resetting phone, deleting apps, turning off all other devices) NOTHING works.

Please help and tHANKS!

Official Employee
cc_xc

Re: Iphone/Ipad not updating emails

Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Under "Mail", what is the setting set to for "Show"?

New Visitor

50 most recent, just as before, switched to 1000 after one deletion and didn't help. There are A LOT of emails after February 8th.
New Visitor
PCH99

I'm having the same problem on 2 iPhones.  Starting 3/22 I can no longer receive Comcast email in my iPhone mailbox.  Sending is working fine - except to the same mail ID.  I restarted the phone and checked the settings.  Nothing has changed.  Any ideas?