New Visitor

New xfinity email login on the right hand side???

Who's idea was it to move the login to the right hand side making logging in a total pain. Someone is trying to justify their existence by taking something that was working great and reinventing the wheel by making it square. What a crazy stupid thing to do. Now we have to roll over yet another huge ad just to login. You must be trying to play up to your advertisers. Please change this back to the original or change your xfinity email name to xfinity eAd.

I want comcast back!

Patster

New Visitor
mrwhite12

Re: New xfinity email login on the right hand side???

Really...W-T-F.....is there a way to get this back?  The Ask Comcast route was completely useless as is most Comcast help. We're paying a fortune and we still see ADs .. I can't get FIOS so nice monopoly going here.

New Visitor

Now's the time to forget the comcast xfinity web-admail and use a mail program again. It's bad enough when you have to put up with all the banner ads, but when you have to deal with that big ugly ad just to login, it's time to go back to a mail program. So Comcast xfinity, here's one customer that you've laid one too many ads on.

patster

New Visitor
vlad338

Now I have to maximize my window or scroll to the right to login!?!?

We read/write from left to right in America. If it was an Arab or Jewish website, OK maybe I'd understand the change.

GO BACK TO LOGIN ON THE LEFT!!!!

work on something useful

Retired Administrator
CC_Dete

I've shared your feedback with the appropriate teams.

Just 'Dete'
Retired Help Forums Admin
Email Expert
CCCarole
Regular Visitor

Give Comcast Management A Big Bonus And Put More Posters On The Wall " THE CUSTOMERS ARE THE ENEMY".

Are you trying to drive us away from Comcast Email? Stupid idea to move the login to the right, especially most people were not aware.