Visitor
choamix

Not Receiving Nexon Account Verification

When I go to reactivate my account Nexon.net account, I do not get the email. I checked my spam folders and my filters. Nothing seems to be the problem with my email. I am able to get other messages from Nexon, just not the account activation email. I've reactivated my account before with this same email and it has worked. But now when I try to do it, I never even receive the email. I think it may be a problem with the servers, but if there is anything someone can do for me it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Not Receiving Nexon Account Verification

choamix wrote:

When I go to reactivate my account Nexon.net account, I do not get the email. I checked my spam folders and my filters. Nothing seems to be the problem with my email. I am able to get other messages from Nexon, just not the account activation email. I've reactivated my account before with this same email and it has worked. But now when I try to do it, I never even receive the email. I think it may be a problem with the servers, but if there is anything someone can do for me it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Please read the posts in this Thread and then send a Private Message to ComcastPatel too.

http://forums.comcast.com/t5/E-Mail-and-Xfinity-Connect-Help/Comcast-not-receiving-mail-from-Nexon-n...

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Visitor
choamix

Re: Not Receiving Nexon Account Verification

Ah, thank you for the advice. Will do.