New Visitor
JingDoc

Outlook Problems

Outlook all of a sudden has trouble with my comcast email

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

It has been working for years! Any idea?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Outlook Problems

JingDoc wrote:

Outlook all of a sudden has trouble with my comcast email

Log onto incoming mail server (POP3): Outlook cannot connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).

It has been working for years! Any idea?

Which version of Outlook are you using please? Which Ports are you using for POP3 and for SMTP?

Please post your settings you have configured in Outlook.

Are you receiving email in XfinityConnect successfully?  OR do you have your email downloaded to Outlook and have your messages removed from the XC Inbox?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor
reidbruce

I am experiencing the same problem for last couple of days. My settings are the ones which I've always used between outlook and comcast.

Email Expert
CCCarole

reidbruce wrote:

I am experiencing the same problem for last couple of days. My settings are the ones which I've always used between outlook and comcast.

What are the settings you are using please?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor

[ Edited ]

I too have been having trouble the last few days. I have several email accounts with Comcast and I also use Outlook 2007. As the others the settings are correct, I called tech support and they verified them and yes I am still having trouble. To eliminate the Outlook naysayers I am having the same trouble with my smartphone with the comcast email only.

Def a Comcast problem and they have no clue how to fix it at least the techs I talked to yesterday.

Best fix there is, switch to another company if possible!

Email Expert
CCCarole

New Visitor
ksulnh

Just purchased for $210.00 Microsoft pkg.  Having trouble with getting Outlook to send and recieve.  Spent 3 hours with tech support only to find out that COMCAST DOES NOT SUPPORT 2013 OUTLOOK!!!!  Does anyone out there have a solution.  I have changed the settings have got as far as recieving emails, but I can't send.