Email Expert
CCCarole

PickBobbie:READ PLEASE!

Your post in  the forum  been moved to a secure location because it contains personal information.

Protect your identity. Do not post personal information on a public forum. That includes your email address, phone number, account number, postal address, and similar identifying information for you or someone else. Dishonest people and their programs may try to use that information. Don't give them the opportunity.

The contents of your post is included below. You may try posting again with the personal information removed. You may want to open another browser window into the forum to compose your revised post.

Please read the Posting Guidelines http://forums.comcast.com/t5/Forum-Guidelines/Posting-Guidelines/td-p/866289

Have you rechecked all settings in Thunderbird for that email address?

Using Windows 7 and Foxfire  for several years.  I have 5 email addresses.  One just stopped letting me send email.  It says :connection to SMTP email times out, I should thru again or contact the administrator.

I am using ThunderBird with the email address of <XXXXXX@comcast.net).   I am not on a network. 

I hope you can guide me to fix this.  Thanks, Bobbie

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.