Contributor
Nananan5

Problem logging on to Snapfish.com

Is anyone having problems logging on to Snapfish.com. When I try to log in, I get error messages. Sometimes I get sent back to the Xfinity page and told to log-in there. I do that and still can't get in to Snapfish. Thanks for any suggestions/ideas.

Recognized Contributor
Debbielou

Re: Problem logging on to Snapfish.com

I can't get on to Snapfish either, or download pictures there, says there'e certificate error's and sends me back to Comcast saying I must sign in or something similiar..Server error too....anyone else....Debbielou

GOD BLESS YOU PEOPLE, MANY WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT YOU, THANKYOU AGAIN!!!!!!!!
Contributor
Nananan5

Sorry you're having issues also but that confirms what I suspected. It's not my computer that's having a problem. Hope they get this fixed soon. I want to order something that expires in two days. By the way, it was working fine yesterday. I was uploading etc with no problems.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

it's working from Chicago to Snapfish, no problem logging in here.

Contributor
Nananan5

I'm on the East coast and it's not working for me.

Recognized Contributor
Debbielou

JayInAlg wrote:

it's working from Chicago to Snapfish, no problem logging in here.

I live In Chicago, the Northwest side and I keep getting the Snapfish Error page saying it has certificate errors and return to Comcast to sign in (I am signed in) even cleared my browser IE8 I have XP Thanx.Debbielou

Recognized Contributor
Debbielou

As I reiterate It's definately not working in the Northwest Side in Chicago, just triied it again, Thanks,,,,Debbielou

Official Employee
cc_xc

Can you provide the exact steps that happen when you get this error?

Are you signing in to comcast.net then going to photo center link?

Contributor
Nananan5

I've tried everyway to get into Snapfish.com and none of them work. They all worked as late as Saturday but as of Sunday morning, I can't log-in.

This is what I've tried that didn't work:

1)tried to log-in from the email sent by Comcast telling me about the Snapfish promotion, which expires tomorrow.

2) tried to log-in using Comcast's Constant Guard

3) tried to log-in on both IE and Google Chrome

4) tried to log-in on another computer

5) tried just going to the Snapfish.com site and logging in from there

I get to the Snapfish.com site but when I enter my log-in information I get sent back to Xfinity and told to log-in from the Comcast Photo Center. When I do that I get a message that "IE or whatever blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors."

I just spent a half hour with Comcast live chat and the technician "reset" something at Comcast but it did not help. I'd already tried everything else he suggested--deleting cookies, browsing history, using another computer, restarting my computer etc, etc.

I'm wondering if ANY Comcast customer is able to access Snapfish? Is this a Comcast issue or is Snapfish down?

This is so frustrating. I'm trying to do photo books for Christmas gifts using the great promo that on right now. If anybody can suggest a solution to this mess, I'll be grateful.

Thanks in advance

Contributor
kickboys

I'm in Maryland and having the same problem.  I called customer service last night because I wanted to use the 300 prints for $3.oo offer code.  The customer service rep had such a heavy accent I could barely understand what she was saying.  I just talked to someone on live chat this morning and they said it could be up to 2 weeks before the problem is fixed.  Are you kidding me?  I asked about missing out on the special offers and she said to get on live chat when ready to order and they will honor the offers.  I think they should reissue the offers to us in another e-mail with extended expiration dates and possibly offer free shipping or something else for our trouble.  I guess if someone wanted something done in time for Thanksgiving they're out of luck.

Contributor
Nananan5

That stinks. I want to use the photo books promo buying one and getting two free. That's an incredible offer. None of the other sites that offer discounts for Snapfish have an offer that anywhere close to that good (Mr. Rebates, Walgreens, etc)  I  don't like what I'm thinking but is it possible that Snapfish is locking out Comcast customers to prevent us from using these incredible offers? Just askin? I'll really be suspicious if we can log in on Wednesday after the offers expire.

Friends with other ISP are having no issues logging into snapfish.

New Visitor
tmyono

I've had this problem on and off for the last 2 weeks as well. It is very frustrating and there is no explanation as to why it even happens.  What is going on??? 

Contributor
Nananan5

I need to correct an earlier statement I made. Mr. Rebates is now offering the buy one photo book get two free promo also. So I guess my suspicions are not correct about Snapfish locking us out.

Contributor
kickboys

It would be nice if the moderator of this forum would give us some more info about what is going on.  :smileyangry:

Recognized Contributor
Debbielou

Besides Security Certificates Errors I tried Snapfish both from IE8 (Comcast.net) and online and get  

We're sorry-there's been a system error. Click on the button below to return to Snapfish. If you have a moment, please give us feedback on what you were doing when this happened. This will help us solve the problem. Thanks!

back to home

Contributor
Nananan5

Have any of you tried to log on to snapfish from a different ISP? I'm going to try that tomorrow if this problem isn't resolved by then.

This is so frustrating. I have a photo book just about completed. I just need to change two photos before I order the books. In the meanwhile, I've wasted at least 4-5 hours since yesterday talking to tech support (very polite but not able to resolve the issue) and trying to log in. And the promo that I want to use ends tomorrow.

Contributor
kickboys

Logging on under a different ISP was the suggestion of the live chat rep.  But will we be able to have access to our account with previously loaded pics and photo books?  My account is under my comcast.net address.

Contributor
Nananan5

GREAT NEWS! I got into the Snapfish.com site just now (6 a.m. Eastern, Tuesday) and ordered my photobooks. When I tried to log-in to snapfish.com it took me back to Xfinity but (unlike yesterday) when I logged into Xfinity, I got sent to the snapfish.com site. Things worked normally from there. I was able to see my projects and order them.

Hope this works for all of you.

Thanks Comcast and Snapfish for correcting this problem.

Official Employee
cc_xc

There was a fix pushed out last night on the Snapfish side.  That should have resolved these issues.  If you are still having issues logging into Snapfish please let me know.

Contributor
kickboys

What do you do when you get sent back to Comcast?  Exactly where do you go?

Recognized Contributor
Debbielou

There still says there are Security Certificate Errors but now I can get there logged in ,,,,,Debbielou

Contributor
Nananan5

To answer the question about what to do after being sent back to Xfinity. After I logged on to Snapfish I got sent back to Xfinity. Then I just logged into Xfinity with my user name and password and it sent me back to Snapfish.com. I'm a happy camper. I'm working on my photo books.

Contributor
kickboys

Thanks for responding Nananan5, but that's not working for me.  I even talked to someone on live chat again and they said it's not working.  I don't understand why it works for only some.

Official Employee
cc_xc

kickboys - what happens when you go to comcast.net, login using the top right link "Sign in", then click on the "Photo Center" link on the left, then click "Go to Snapfish Photos"?

Contributor
kickboys

It just keeps saying Please register for the PhotoCenter through the Comcast site. \\\

Official Employee
cc_xc

Can you send me a private message with the email address that is having this issue?

(to send a private message, click on "cc_xc" then "send this user a private message")

Contributor
Nananan5

After being able to log in to snapfish.com for the past 36 hours, I am, once again, not able to log in. I'm getting the error message page. What's going on? This is getting old. This is the time of the year when I'm trying to do Christmas gift photo projects and cards. PLEASE get this fixed permanently.

New Visitor
MollyMelinda

I experienced problems getting the snapfish page to even load.  I finally tried it on my daughter's iPad2 and it worked just fine.  Apple uses Safari for the interent.  I then loaded Firefox for internet on my pc and snapfish is working fine.  It seems that the problem lies with internet explorer.  Firefox is free.  You can then pick between firefox or internet explorer when you go to use the internet.  There are some sites and processes that you can't use firefox for, but snapfish isn't one of them.

Hope this is helpful to all of my fellow frustrated internet explorer snapfish users!   

Official Employee
cc_xc

We have discovered an issue with the mail server code with Snapfish registration for new users which we are working on fixing right now.  This might take some time to fix, so I'm posting some workaround steps until the fix is pushed out.

To register for snapfish, please try the following work-around steps:

1. Log into comcast.net and go to your email

2. Leave that site up (so your authentication cookies are still valid), and open another tab or browser window and go to this address:

https://idp.comcast.net/idp/startSSO.ping?PartnerSpId=www.snapfish.com

3.  That site should take you into the registration process which should now work. 

Those steps should only be used to register to Snapfish for the first time.  Once that goes through successfully you should be able to continue using Snapfish as normal.

Recognized Contributor
Debbielou

[ Edited ]

A response to me a Comcast customer from SnapfishThank you for contacting Snapfish Customer Support.

We are very sorry that you are unable to log into your Snapfish account using your Comcast email login. We are working as quickly as possible to fix this error and hope to have it resolved very soon. Please contact us if you are having this problem by emailing Snapfish directly at  service @snapfish.com and ensure that the subject line of your email message is "Comcast login problem".

Providing us this information will allow us to contact you more quickly when we have the issue resolved.

If you would prefer to have your issue resolved immediately via chat or phone, please visit our main Customer Support Contact page.
 For anybody still having problems .......Thanks, Debbielou

New Visitor
acjmom

Still no luck getting into Snapfish. At their suggestion I downloaded Firefox. When I tried to login, I got kicked back to Infinity login page.  Went to someone else's house that is on Charter, not Comcast, tried to login and got kicked to comcast login page.  The only thing that worked for me was to create a new account with my daughter's gmail address and that worked. However, I have years of photos and photo books in my account and worried sick I've lost it all.  When the heck are they going to fix this??? What is their problem with Comcast?

Contributor
Nananan5

Comcast and Snapfish, I am still having a difficult time logging in to Snapfish. The only way I can get in is by using a link in a Comcast email with a Snapfish offer. That takes me to the Snapfish site where I enter my log-in info. Then I get kicked back to the Xfinity site where I need to enter my Xfinity email and password. Then, if I'm lucky, I get sent back to Snapfish and it logs me in. There's always a message that pops up at the bottom of the Snapfish page that says, Internet Explorer blocked this website from displaying content with sercurity errors."

Thinking this might be a IE problem, I tried Google Chrome and couldn't log in at all.

When I'm working on the Snapfish site, if I hit the back button, I often get kicked off the site and need to go through the above log-in procedure again.

I used to enter Snapfish via Mr. Rebates which offers a 12% rebate on all Snapfish purchases. I haven't been able to do that for weeks. With all the photo books and other gifts that I ordered through Snapfish, I've lost at least $20-30 in Mr. Rebates cash back.

This is getting old. Comcast and/or Snapfish, can you please figure out what's going on and get these sites working together again?

Security Expert
LoPhatPhuud

FWIW, I go to snapfish.com and can log in with no issues.

"Once I talked to the inmates of an insane asylum in Hartford. I have talked to idiots a thousand times, but only once to the insane..."
Mark Twain

Microsoft MVP, Consumer Security, 2005-2014
Official Employee
cc_xc

Nananan5 - what happens when you go to comcast.net, login using the top right link "Sign in", then click on the "Photo Center" link on the left, then click "Go to Snapfish Photos"?  Let me know if you are able to get into snapfish that way. 

Contributor
Nananan5

Thanks, Moderator. If I log into Xfinity and use that Photo Center link, it logs me into Snapfish immediately. I never used that Photo Center link before but I'll use it from now on. Thanks again for this info. Appreciate it.

Recognized Contributor
Debbielou

I can get to Snapfish with only certificate errors though I can still get to my pictures this is whst Snapfish says...........................We are continuing to utilize our Snapfish and Comcast technical resources to further isolate and resolve your problem. Unfortunately, due to the complicated nature of this issue, it is taking more time to resolve it than we originally anticipated. We are sorry for the inconvenience and any frustration this has caused. We are constantly monitoring the situation and will notify you as soon as the problem has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Jon
Snapfish Customer Service

New Visitor
mumzies

I have the same problem, I either get an error msg or it hust brings me to the xfinity login page, I'v done the online chat about 8 times & get nowhere, it's driving me nuts

New Visitor
mumzies

I have been trying for well over a month now, naybe two. it's so aggrivating and I also have tried everything they have suggested, deleting cookies, cleared the cache, tried another computer, I too am on the east coast, once every 40 or 50 tries I will get in, so I put all my photos on cd's, next step is to find a better company, after at least 7 years with comcast, I am really upset, I guess they don't realize the value of someone's memories(photos) or they just don't care! At least I now know it's not just me or my computer.

Visitor

https://idp.comcast.net/idp/startSSO.ping?PartnerSpId=www.snapfish.com, this really did work !!! Finally, I just hope it keeps working! ty,ty,ty:smileygrin:

Contributor
Nananan5

I'm the original poster on this thread. I still can't get login to Snapfish.com the way I used to. BUT I've been getting in by:

1. logging in at the Snapfish.com site which throws me back to xfinity

2. Then log in at xfinity and that finally takes me to Snapfish.com where I am logged in. IF this doesn't get me to Snapfish, then I click through "photo center" after logging into xfinity.

I've been using this round-about log-in method since sometime in November/December. It's been working for me. I've designed numerous photo gifts from Snapfish using the above log in method.

Hope this works for others.

I used to log in via Mr. Rebates which has a very good percentage of rebate from Snapfish. Can't do that anymore. I figure I lost at least $40-50in rebates as a result. I thought they were working at fixing this mess but maybe this cumbersome log in is the fix.