New Visitor

Re: Forwarding email

I am having the same problem.  When I forward an email all that is actually forwarded is a blank.  I have checked the settings and have checked "Include original message"

Email Expert
CCCarole

Hjackjohnson wrote:

I am having the same problem.  When I forward an email all that is actually forwarded is a blank.  I have checked the settings and have checked "Include original message"

Which version of XfinityConnect are you using please?  Full or lite?  To check:  Open XC, click on Preferences>General... Which one is ticked?

Are you forwarding inj HTML or plain text?

Which browser/version do you use?  Did you clear your browser cache?

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor

I am using the Lite version with Windows 7 going straight from Comcast with no email client in HTML

Visitor
restlessramble

Re: Forwarded emails are blank

I'm having the same problem. Forwarded message are blank pages. Same problem with the reply.
The subject line is the only part of the message that gets sent. Attachments, if any, are not sent.
Problem started within past week. I'm using Xfinity Connect Lite & Comcast.net email.
I have tried 3 computers, 2 OS's (XP & Linix Ubuntu), 3 browsers (IE, Firefox & Safari), and
I rebooted & reset the modem and router.