New Visitor

Reply-to address in webmail

Is it possible to control the reply-to address on messages sent from webmail?  I have Outlook setup to show an email alias (an address that takes the place of "me at comcast dot net") so that this alias is shown as the "from" address on messages I send from there, and when people reply to my messages, that alias automatically populates the "to" field on their messages.  Can I do the same with messages sent from Comcast's webmail?  If not now, will that be possible in the new SmartZone (or whatever it is) app? 
Email Expert

Re: Reply-to address in webmail

The only way I've found to do this in webmail is to create a POP account in Mailbox Manager. POP accounts allow you to specify the return address, while Comcast accounts always use accountname@comcast.net.
Visitor

I use an email "reflector" for my amateur radio email.
The reflector automatically forwards any email that it receives to my comcast account.
I would like to set up a webmail account to send emails where my "reply to" address is the
reflector address.
Can I set up a POP3 account with the comcast.net address as the Email Server:
then enter the "reply to address" elsewhere ?
New Visitor
esanta

Thanks Barmar! It works great, I'm able to select the POP account from the webmail client when sending a new message, and it includes the Reply-To field I specified. The only problem now is that the From: field, which is customizable for the primary account, is not for the POP account and defaults to the Comcast user name. That's unfortunate. It would be really, really nice to be able to edit the Reply-To field as a setting for the primary account.