Visitor

Unable to open emails

I have been unable to open any emails since Friday a.m., 11/18/11. Preparing to travel and not feeling well, no time to deal with this. The Infinity page comes up and displays the emails but I cannot open any of them or send any emails. What good does it do to get emails if you can't read them? I need help. Actually on our holiday trip but will check for replies to this issue. Obviously lots of people are having issues. Thanks for any assistance.

New Visitor

Re: Unable to open emails

I am having same problem ,can anyone help me?

Email Expert
Latoque

[ Edited ]

For both of you-----try clearing out your browser's cache and browsing history.  Clear out the cookies too.  See if that does the trick.  I assume you are both using some version of internet Explorer, so if you don't know how to do this, read on---------

http://kb.iu.edu/data/ahic.html

It also covers Safari, Firefox and Chrome.

Make sure that afterward you close out the browser and then restart it.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
These are customer to customer support forums. We are paying customers just like you. We volunteer our time to try and help other customers with how-to help, and troubleshoot problems if we can. We can't look at your account. The only Comcast employees in the forums are those with their names in RED.
New Visitor

Thanks

, I restored to an earlier date and fixed the problem.

Regards dukesoz