Contributor

WHERE is and how do I get to address book????????

As subject says - where is address book?????? it is not in my headers and has mistakes and I cannot get to it!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: WHERE is and how do I get to address book????????

Are you trying to get to the address book on your cell phone, computer or other device?

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor

Email........it is no where across the border on top and I have clicked and looked - no address book???

Contributor

I transferred my address book from aol..........the names appear when I begin to type in address.......but it they go to an old address or work vs personal address  - I cannot get it to change or list options or see my address book period.

Service Expert
Again

Just to be clear.....you are NOT seeing this toolbar on your Xfinity Connect page, correct?

email toolbar.JPG

What browser are you using?  Have you cleared your cache recently?

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
--- Lao Tzu ---
"Life is not linear. It's all a circle. Our dust becomes the firmament on which the future walks."
--- © James Scott 2014 ---

New Visitor
New Visitor

I get theheader you show, but when I click on address book all I get is a spinning blue wheel.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Open XfinityConnect & click on Preferences.  Under General Preferences, which version of XC is ticked?  The Full or the Lite?  If the full, try switching to the Lite version.  Remember to click on SAVE at the top of the page after making any changes in Preferences.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.