New Visitor
caguidot

What does "message not sent; The following addresses were not accepted: (0) SCC1203"

I am having trouble sending emails to just one or two addresses: when I hit send I get the message;

Message not sent; the following addresses were not accepted: (0) SCC 1203

Message not sent; The following addreses were not accepted: Then the address is listed < >SCC-1204

What does this mean and how can I correct it?

Email Expert
madylarian

Re: What does "message not sent; The following addresses were not accepted: (0)

It means there is something wrong with the address.  Make sure it has not been misspelled or there's a space where there shouldn't be one or that the address itself is a valid one.

mady

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Email Expert

Since it's not showing any address, I suspect the problem is that you have a contact in your address book with an empty email address, and you tried to send to them.

New Visitor

If the addresses are correct, there is not much you can do.  Comcast name servers have marked the address or the entire domian as invalid.  Comcast support has no idea how to fix this issue and usually the name servers are automatically refreshed and the problem goes away for a while.

Official Employee
ComcastBrianH

Can you please let us know the domain info of the email addresses that you are sending?

Brian

New Visitor

I am having the same problem. It's not the IP address  that is blocked, it's the actual domain.

I can't send any emails to xxxxxx.com, but I can send to emails to  somethingdiffereent.com with same ip address. Please help ASAP

Email Expert
CCCarole

Call:

Customer Security Assurance Department
The Customer Security Assurance organization is here to help you have a safe and secure online experience. This dedicated group of security professionals responds to issues pertaining to phishing, spam, infected PCs (commonly referred to as "bots"), online fraud and other security issues.
Business Hours: 6:00am – 2:00am EST
7 days a week

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.