New Visitor
sassalynne

Won't let me into email

Will let me sign in.  Will take me to preview page of emails.  Can see my emails there but won't let me view entire inbox, nor will let me click into an email.  Two separate live chats with comcast today.  Hour long each.  Both had me try the same things, delete browser history, delete cookies.  Tried to open on another browser.  Nothing has worked.  No help.  Anybody know what to do?  Noticed a lot of different email issues on this same date 4-6-2012.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Won't let me into email

sassalynne wrote:

Will let me sign in.  Will take me to preview page of emails.  Can see my emails there but won't let me view entire inbox, nor will let me click into an email.  Two separate live chats with comcast today.  Hour long each.  Both had me try the same things, delete browser history, delete cookies.  Tried to open on another browser.  Nothing has worked.  No help.  Anybody know what to do?  Noticed a lot of different email issues on this same date 4-6-2012.

Are you able to get into Preferences in XfinityConnect?  Which version do you use?  To check:  Click on Preferences.  A window will open- which box is ticked?  If it is the FULL, tick the box to switch to the Lite version,then click on SAVE at the top of the page.  Click on the Home tab at the top.  Now try again to get into your Inbpox.  Any luck?

Which browser/version are you using please?

If you must get to your new email, you can try using the www.m.comcast.net site.  This is a very basic version of email.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.