New Visitor

Xfinity email does not work on Firefox today!

Yesterday Firefox and xfinity email worked fine.  Today I cannot get to the email beyond the xfinity preview screen.  What happened last night to either Firefox of xfinity?  An "improvement"?

Is there a solution other than going to another browser?  Explorer 8 is pretty flaky.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I can still read email via xfinity and explorer 8.

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: Xfinity email does not work on Firefox today!

Anon1226689 wrote:

Yesterday Firefox and xfinity email worked fine.  Today I cannot get to the email beyond the xfinity preview screen.  What happened last night to either Firefox of xfinity?  An "improvement"?

Is there a solution other than going to another browser?  Explorer 8 is pretty flaky.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.  I can still read email via xfinity and explorer 8.

Whch version of FF are you using please?  Have you cleared your browser cache?  Do you have the most current version of FF?

I just checked with  FF version 10.0.3 and Internet Explorer Version 10.0... Both are working fine for me.

If need be, you can also use m.comcast.net to read email.  It is the very,very basic mobile App.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor

Today 1/31/13 this started happening to us in the middle of USING Comcast to read e-mail!  We've rebooted everything, even the PC, to no avail.  FF says we're on the latest version 18.0.1   Computer is Windows 7 Home Premium service pack 1, all updates up-to-date. 

And it happened in the middle of a session!!

IE works with Xfinity, but we do NOT want to use that slow thing..

Email Expert
CCCarole

[ Edited ]

What do you mean by its not working?  You cannot access emaiI in XfinityConnect, please give more details of what is happening. just tried accessing email,

I also use the same version of Firefox and do not have an issue.

Did you receive any error messages?  If yes, please post the entire error message.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.