New Visitor

comcast.com email account

Is it possible to get a comcast.com email account? I mistakenly put xxx@comcast.com on a domain registration instead of xxx@comcast.net
Most Valued Poster
Jason1

Re: comcast.com email account

Anon990107,

Unfortunately, no, it is not possible to issue an @comcast.com email address to our customers as these email addresses are reserved for Comcast employees only.

Usually there should be some way to edit your domain registration information. You may want to visit the website of the company you are registering the domain from and look for a Contact Us or Services link to assist with editing this email address.

Jason
New Visitor

Thanks for replying. Would it be possible for you to retreive email sent to a @comcast.com address and forward it? or just forward it in general?
New Visitor

we have same problem. How do we fix it?
Most Valued Poster
Naddie1

I am not being a smarty, but if you cannot read this, I am not surprised that you did it all wrong. You have to read and follow the instructions of what you are doing.

Naddie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
New Visitor

Is it possible for someone to have a comcast.com email the same as a comcast.net holder? Is it possible for two people to have the same comcast.net account? I get emails addressed to people with similar names and the address is my email. Is this possible?
Most Valued Poster
Naddie1

> Is it possible for someone to have a comcast.com
> email the same as a comcast.net holder? Is it
> possible for two people to have the same comcast.net
> account? I get emails addressed to people with
> similar names and the address is my email. Is this
> possible?

The only people that get mail at Comcast.com are employees to my understanding.
The Comcast.net is strictly for Comcast users.
No it is not possible for two people to have the same acount. That is why some people have a heck of a time trying to get the username that they want.
My guess is that you may be getting some spam. Does it look like spam to you? If so send it too missed-spam@comcast.net

Naddie
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Email Expert
madylarian

It's spam. That's a common spammer's trick to try and fool you into opening and reading the spam. I bet your name is close to what you use for your email address.

mady
Honi soit qui mal y pense