New Visitor
me123454321

sending a group email

How do I send a group email?  I have made a contact list in my address book, but don't know how to send to everyone in the group in one email?  Thanks!

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: sending a group email

Hello,

Try setting it up in xfinity connect and then you can use it to send email via your mobile app.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

Click on To: OR Show BCC if you don't want anyone in the group to see the email addresses of everyone in that group, then click BCC.

When your address book opens find the group name, double click to add all the addresses to the right side of the pane. Click OK.

Compose your mail and send.

If you are using your computer for this, please let us know so this topic can be moved to the Email forum.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
me123454321

When I click BCC, nothing happens

Im using my computer for this.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

Please be more specific about what you mean when you say nothing happens when you click BCC. Does that mean the BCC line does not show up OR the address book won't open for the BCC field?

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
me123454321

The BCC line appears, but when I try to click in that box, nothing happens.  The address book does not show up.

New Visitor
me123454321

I think I just figured it out.  I can go to the address book, click on my group, click on the box to select all, then click on email and it starts an email with everyone in the TO: box.  Then, I can copy and paste to put them into the BCC box.

Email Expert
CCCarole

me123454321 wrote:

I think I just figured it out.  I can go to the address book, click on my group, click on the box to select all, then click on email and it starts an email with everyone in the TO: box.  Then, I can copy and paste to put them into the BCC box.

Please send an email to helpme@plaxo.com   In the subject line type in this> Need slow sync to be performed (address book issue)

They should be able to fix this for you so it works properly.

CC

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

me123454321 wrote:

The BCC line appears, but when I try to click in that box, nothing happens.  The address book does not show up.

You don't click IN the box. You click the word BCC.

BCC.PNG

New Visitor
me123454321

OK Thank you very much!!

Email Expert
CCCarole
Regular Visitor

when I click on "To"  my address book opens but the group doesn't appear as part of the addresses available to click on. Where are the groups?  

New Visitor
a-hersh

forwoarding an e-mail to a group

How do I forward an e-mail to a group.  I have all the contacts set up but need to know how to do this