Accepted Solution

signature with a logo to use when sending emails

can I attach a logo to a signature?

Email Expert
CCCarole

Re: signature with a logo to use when sending emails

jrmpga wrote:

can I attach a logo to a signature?

Assuming you are using Smartzone:  Yes, you can, but I will tell you that sometimes there are issues with messages going through containing signatures, url's images, and phone numbers.

When creating a signature with an image under Preferences>Signature you will need to format as HTML when adding an image, and the image must be hosted somewhere in order to provide the url.

Need Email Help? Please post the following information in your post.
Do you use XfinityConnect? The Full or Lite version?
Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)
Which browser/version do you use? And- have you cleared your browser cache?
Which operating system? XP, Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X
Details of the problem you are having.

New Visitor

What format does the logo have to be in?  I have a logo I want to add to my signature in a PDF format that will not paste over to the signature under preferences.

Email Expert
CCCarole

encorestyle wrote:

What format does the logo have to be in?  I have a logo I want to add to my signature in a PDF format that will not paste over to the signature under preferences.

You would create the signature in HTML- If you click on that, you will see an icon to insert an image url.The logo would have to hosted somewhere.  Does that answer your question?

Signatures.JPG

Do you use an email client? Which one? (Eg; Windows Live mail, Outlook, a smartphone etc.)

Visitor

Yes and No I understand the signature in HTML but the logo is not hosted anywhere. I do not see this icon to add an image.  My logo is in a PDF format will that work or do I have to convert it to another format MPEG, JPED

Email Expert
CCCarole

dmispagel wrote:

Yes and No I understand the signature in HTML but the logo is not hosted anywhere. I do not see this icon to add an image.  My logo is in a PDF format will that work or do I have to convert it to another format MPEG, JPED

If you choose to use HTML you should see the icon.  Yes, you would need to convert the logo to a .jpeg anjd you would need to have the logo hosted somewhere in to have a url to the logo.

Visitor

Re: signature with a image to use when sending emails

Hello, I am trying to put a image with a hyperlink in my Comcast email saved signatures but cannot find ant information on how to do so.. I can add the link and the image separately but am unable to make them work as one. How do I make them work together as I can on my Outlook account?

New Visitor
talk2bt

I want to paste the Remax logo into my e mail signature and do not know what format to use.  Do you do it as an insert of a picture?

Help please

BT in NJ