New Visitor
wobblecha2

How to order a wireless router.

I can't find where to order a wireless router from Comcast online.

Service Expert
Bartleby

Re: How to order a wireless router.

A forum search for "order wireless router" finds a recent thread where that info is provided.

Connection Expert
JamesR

[ Edited ]

wobblecha2 wrote:

I can't find where to order a wireless router from Comcast online.

Click the link below and read the requirements and if you qualify, for the free router fill out the form and go.:smileyhappy:

https://www.comcast.com/wirelessrouter/default.cspx?403;https://www.comcast.com:80/wirelessrouter/

Connection Expert
EG

Bear in mind that the router is really not "free". In further reading in the link that James supplied you will see that it remains to be the property of Comcast and must be returned if you cancel your service in future. There is a $ 9.95 shippling charge. What it is "free" of is a monthly rental fee. I think it is a good deal !

Service Expert
Bartleby

Spoilsports... :smileywink:

(The thread I referred to would come up at the top of the search results, if not for this more recent one.  And not surprisingly that thread contains pretty much the same info, from the same responders as here.)

Connection Expert
EG

FWIW, no worries Bartleby. If it makes you feel any better, I had given you kudos for your post yesterday before even seeing James's post today ! :smileywink: :smileysilly: :smileyblush:

Service Expert
Bartleby

LOL, EG.  I hadn't even noticed the kudos.  My first post was a roundabout way of suggesting the OP might not have put much effort into their "search"--since even the sometimes funky search feature here turns up precisely the info they were looking for.

Sometimes I think we make things entirely too easy for people.  Even as we wonder whether folks ever really try to find answers for themselves when we know they already exist here.  As you know, sometimes I expect the horse to put in a little effort to get to the water.  :smileygrin: :smileydevil:

Connection Expert
EG

Completely understood and agreed with bud !! :smileyhappy: