New Visitor

Service is unavailable due to network interference???

I have Samsung Internet TV.  Today I am getting an error message when trying to access an internet application such as Netflix and Pandora.

"Service is unavailable due to network Interference"  What the heck does mean?   I wouldn't be posting this message if the internet was not available. 

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Service is unavailable due to network interference???

Try and reboot the TV first.

New Visitor

Somehow the MAC address was wiped out.  Says contact Samsung service.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Ouch!

Bronze Problem Solver
UHFhd

http://support-us.samsung.com/cyber/popup/iframe/pop_troubleshooting_fr.jsp?idx=148579&modelname=LN5...

Just had to do a factory default for vizio the wireless connection was slowing down my internet speed even when i was not using netflix . So now i just use ethernet when needed .

restore to factory default may return mac addy but im guessing here proceed at your own risk .

New Visitor

Reboot didn't work.  :-(

New Visitor
stephen_marion

I shut my Blu-Ray disc player off, disconnected my DVR, disconnected everything (telephone line, ethernet cable, coaxial cable, and the power from the cable modem, and then disconnected my router.  

I then waited for about 60 seconds, connected everything back on my cable modem, waited til all the lights came back on then plug my router back in.  I then went back and plugged my Blu-ray player back in, and did the same with my DVR, and....Waaaaaaaaaaaalah Netflix was up and running again.