06-10-2011 10:56 PM
comcast has sent me cable modem UBee DDM3513.
I could activate it and connect to Internet when connect directly with ethernet.
However, I cannot connect to Internet with netgear WPN824 wireless router.
Can anyone help, please?
Does anyone also know how to get to UBee modem access?
Tried 192.168.0.1, 192.168.1.1, etc. no luck.
But, tried 192.168.100.1 gives me only ubee modem info, no DNS, IP address, etc.
Solved! Go to Solution.
06-11-2011 12:06 AM
06-11-2011 12:54 AM
Thanks, I finally got it working.
Steps I took:
- turn off cable modem and wait for 2 to 5 minutes
- turn off netgear router wireless broadcasting
- turn cable modem ON and wait until all lights are up and green (2 minutes)
- connect ethernet cable from cable modem to netgear router
- wait a few minutes
- connect another ethernet cable from netgear router port to PC. And, wait.
- then, browse internet.
If the internet connection is there, setup my wireless.
All goes well.
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map