06-18-2013 09:09 PM
I've had this same problem. I got it fixed if only for temporarily...
1. Logon to your xfinity router.
2. Set the firewall to Minimum security.
3. On your ipad, connect to your network.. enter your password as needed.
4. You should then be able to connect to the internet (browser)
5. Reset your firewall to Medium (typical) security.
Mine is connected now. let's just hope it stays that way. Took me a week to figure this out and their chat was NO HELP!
06-23-2013 05:36 PM
I am also having the same problem. My Ipad worked fine for almost a year and then one day stopped connecting or would connect for just a few minutes. I've tried everything. Resetting the router, updating software, unplugging and replugging. I even took my ipad to the apple store to be told it works fine. I called comcast and after being bounced around for an hour I was told they could help me for an additional charge, which I think is crazy because I already pay a monthly additional charge for service support.
My ipad still won't connect and it is so frustrating.
©2011 Comcast | Investor Relations | Press Room | Corporate Blog | Privacy Statement | Visitor Agreement | Comcast.com Feedback | Site Map