New Visitor
rwg826

Modifying content of X-Infinity Homepage

How do I delete some of the content from the x-infinity home page that I am not interested in and move finance and national and international news to the top of the page?

Bronze Problem Solver
Paraniod

Re: Modifying content of X-Infinity Homepage

Unfortunately, there is no way to customize the new page, all I can suggest is, look to the list on the left of the page and set "news" as your homepage in your browser. Or pick a more sensible news page from somewhere else.

New Visitor
rwg826

Well, that's a kick in the pants from Comcast!  The former "MyComcast.beta" version that allowed editing the home page and deleting "entertainment" content I wasn't interested in enabled me to have a customized home page that really appealed to me.  Without the ability to have national news, world news, and financial news at the top of the new XFinity home page, I will go looking for a new homepage that allows me to customize and see what I want to see.    Thanks for the news that it can't be customized,  I'll go looking at some other homepages. 

Service Expert
Again

Try iGoogle.  It's fully customizable.

This thread is now locked as it does not pertain to Comcast's Personal Web Pages.

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
--- Lao Tzu ---
"Life is not linear. It's all a circle. Our dust becomes the firmament on which the future walks."
--- © James Scott 2014 ---