New Visitor
MKaDifrnce

Obama adds are just to much

I honestly am not against or for (hoped he would win during elections) Obama. I had hoped he would do better than he has done thus far on a many of things. With that said.  Please, Please, Please stop the constant Obama sales pitch messages on your web site. They are so annoying that I am watching your clips far less. I’m not sold by them and the adds only make me hit the Clip window faster to shut the add up!!!! Please, enough already!!! In the words of chef Ramsey “Shut it down”!!!!!!!!

New Visitor
Hask7

Re: Obama adds are just to much

I agree.  They drive me nuts.  I know that Comcast bought MSNBC, and that MSNBC is a staunch supporter of Obama, but some of your customers are not.  In fairness, please use some discretion when posting news clips, and adds which favor one side over the other.

Service Expert
Again

Re: Obama adds are just to much

This forum is for problems with Personal Web Pages, not the Comcast home page or news.  Comments about news should be posted in the Community Forums News Forum.

This thread is locked.

"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
--- Lao Tzu ---

"I am you and you are me. Teach me about you and I will teach you about me, and we'll find we aren't so different after all."
--- © James Scott 2012