Contributor

PWP for more than one user on account

I created two PWP's one week ago. Both Personal web pages can be viewed.

However, when I try to edit the second PWP, it always directs me to the first personal web page.

I am unable to find the edit page for the 2ND web page!

Am I wrong in assuming it is possible to have more than one PWP using different users on my account? If so, how was I able to create two to begin with?

Recognized Contributor

Re: PWP for more than one user on account

I was looking at this very thing this morning trying to figure out genmom's problem.

I think there's been a change and there's a bug here 'cos I get the same challenge.  The way I look at it, if you use the Comcast PWP tools at publish.comcast.net you should be editing the PWP for the account you are logged in as.  I'm pretty sure that's how it used to work 'cos I played with the Comcast tools for a bit ages ago and didn't notice anything untoward.

Try changing the email contact, on the bottom left of the PWP Home Page.  I think it's using the account referenced there.  You may have to restart your browser (or maybe Windows) to get it to take affect.

Cheers, Neil.

Contributor

Unfortunately I have tried signing out of one user then login with other and when I click the PWP-home-index page it always defaults to the same user. Thanks though, maybe it is a glitch that Comcast will be able to contribute to. ~Cudos, Mike

Service Expert
Again

Once you sign out of the account, close your browser and then re-open it and see if you can log in to the other account and get to PWP from there.
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be."
--- Lao Tzu ---
"Life is not linear. It's all a circle. Our dust becomes the firmament on which the future walks."
--- © James Scott 2014 ---

Contributor

Thanks, "Again". After previous failures going through that procedure worked this time!!!

Cudos and good luck.