Contributor
Accepted Solution

Secondary email/web page account...

Can somepne point me in the direction of how to set up a secondary email account so I can add a web page that has a name (other than) our primary user name?

Thanks in advance....

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Secondary email/web page account...

simonandmurray wrote:

Can somepne point me in the direction of how to set up a secondary email account so I can add a web page that has a name (other than) our primary user name?

Thanks in advance....

Hello,

1.On the upper right hand corner of this page click on my account.

2. Next login

3. Next click on the user settings tab

4. Then on the left side you will see a create a secondary account.

From there following the instructions and your good to go.

Contributor

Thank you for your quick reply. It seems simple enough. I guess I have to do it from home, because I'm getting a message...

"In order to create a Secondary user account, you must be signed in to the Customer Central website using a Comcast.net email address from your home."

No big deal, I'm sure I can get it done.

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

simonandmurray wrote:

Thank you for your quick reply. It seems simple enough. I guess I have to do it from home, because I'm getting a message...

"In order to create a Secondary user account, you must be signed in to the Customer Central website using a Comcast.net email address from your home."

No big deal, I'm sure I can get it done.

Hello,

Thats is exactly correct.

Contributor

Just a follow up. Everything worked out according to plan, including loading an external web site to the server via FTP. Thanks again for your guidance...