Bronze Star Contributor
Accepted Solution

Comcast Backup And Share - Cannot Delete Files

I am currently using the free version of Comcast backup and share. I would like to delete many of the files I uploaded previously, but it seems there is no way to do it. The only time I have located a 'delete' button, it is grayed out and cannot be clicked. Anyone know anything about this. Thanks.

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Re: Comcast Backup And Share - Cannot Delete Files

Hi ASF1111,

Here is what I have found:

http://support.comcastvault.net/docs/en-user-pro-win/faq/backup/concepts/commissue_delete_backups.ht...

Also here's some more you may be interested in looking at:

http://support.comcastvault.net/docs/en-user-pro-win/search?query=delete+files&commit=Search

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Bronze Star Contributor

Thank you for the information, it was very helpful. I also spoke to a csr who told me that as I do new backups, old files that are not being backed up anymore will drop off after about 30 days.

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

ASF1111 wrote:

Thank you for the information, it was very helpful. I also spoke to a csr who told me that as I do new backups, old files that are not being backed up anymore will drop off after about 30 days.

Glad you got it sorted!  :smileycool:

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'