New Visitor
stasiebear

Constant Guard Backup Vault

I need my backup files.  My computer crashed and I lost everything.  I had to do a recovery.  Where do I find BACKUP VAULT?????  Also I had to re-download Constant Guard but it won't let me download backup.  t says I already have it - not true.  It is not backing me up.  HELP

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Re: Constant Guard Backup Vault

stasiebear wrote:

I need my backup files.  My computer crashed and I lost everything.  I had to do a recovery.  Where do I find BACKUP VAULT?????  Also I had to re-download Constant Guard but it won't let me download backup.  t says I already have it - not true.  It is not backing me up.  HELP

Please tell us if you are talking about the Secure Backup & Share program or the Norton security Suite backup program?

Secure Backup and Share info is located here.

http://support.comcastvault.net/

If you are talking about the NSS backup, before you can access your saved backups, you must install the program on your system and have the external drive you backed it up to connected.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'