New Visitor
snakeking2

Figuring out how many installations of Norton I have

Hello - am trying to find out how many computers I have Norton installed on - have some obsolete machines that I am not using at home. Is there an easy way in my account to see the installation so that I can remove the ones that are not being used?

Thanks

NM

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Re: Figuring out how many installations of Norton I have

snakeking2 wrote:

Hello - am trying to find out how many computers I have Norton installed on - have some obsolete machines that I am not using at home. Is there an easy way in my account to see the installation so that I can remove the ones that are not being used?

Thanks

NM

A quick answer - No, there is not a way you can remove the ones you are not using.

Funky as it sounds, once you use the maximum number of seven (7) installs, and attempt to install on another computer,  you will receive a notice stating such and be asked if you desire to remove one of your  old installs so that you have one available to install.  Answering yes will remove one of your old systems.  AFAIK, it works - but please don't ask me how!  :smileyconfused:

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'