Regular Contributor

Norton Scan Results Won't Load.

When I try to view the scan history in Norton Security Suite nothing appears. Scan results, resolved problems etc.  just don't load. All it says is "loading" but nothing ever comes. This never used to happen. Any help would be appreciated.

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Re: Norton Scan Results Won't Load.

pilotmd80 wrote:

When I try to view the scan history in Norton Security Suite nothing appears. Scan results, resolved problems etc.  just don't load. All it says is "loading" but nothing ever comes. This never used to happen. Any help would be appreciated.

As a starting point:

.Could you have by chance clicked on Clear History instead of Close while you were viewing/exiting the Security History page?

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Regular Contributor

I don't think that's the case because no results show for "resolved problems, monthly history, nonresolved problems etc.......". Besides wouldn't it tell me there are no results? It just says "loading .." and never loads.

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

pilotmd80 wrote:

I don't think that's the case because no results show for "resolved problems, monthly history, nonresolved problems etc.......". Besides wouldn't it tell me there are no results? It just says "loading .." and never loads.

I wasn't sure what action to expect, so I tried the Clear History, I got a confirmation screen and confirmed to clear.  Now, if I look at my History, when I first go there, I get a very brief "loading" and then "There are currently no items to view for this category." 

Only other thing I can think of is go to Help & Support on the main NSS page, Click on Get Support and then click on Begin Support Session.  Let the Auto-Fix tool run and see if it fixes/detects anything.
If still no joy, I would suggest posting your question in the Other Products Forum on the Norton Forums.  http://community.norton.com/t5/Other-Norton-Products/bd-p/other

When posting there be sure to tell them you have the Comcast Norton Security Suite.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

pioltmd80 - OK, you have confused me (not hard to do sometimes), while I was posting, you marked the post I was responding to as the solution.  Is everything back to normal now??  If so, please let opthers know what fixed it.  Thanks!

Regular Contributor

That was by mistake. The problem is still happening.

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

[ Edited ]

pilotmd80 wrote:

That was by mistake. The problem is still happening.

No problem - did you try Auto Fix as I suggested in Post #4?

Service Expert
Bartleby

I've no additional suggestions, but wanted to mention I removed the solution indicator, so this thread won't look "solved" in the message listing.  By the way, I'm pretty sure you could have removed it yourself, pilotmd80.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for your help, I will also go to the Norton forum. :smileyhappy: