New Visitor
RLBGAB

Re: Antilogger sdk

I have several PCs for which the IP is Comcast and which use Constant Guard. One is an HP Pavilion running XP Pro, whose keyboard was disabled about 1/17/2013, apparently because of installation of AntiLogger SDK. This cost me a HUGE amount of time, since I initially thought it was a hardware problem. USERS SHOULD BE NOTIFIED WHEN SUCH SOFTWARE IS INSTALLED!!

After determining that the problem was (unknown) software, I restored the original XP Media Center operating system and spent MORE time trying unsuccessfully to install Constant Guard and, more important, Norton Antivirus.

I would like to know how to download and install Norton Antivirus without Constant Guard from Comcast.

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Download and Install Norton Security Suite w/o CGPS

Hi RLBGAB,

I have moved your post to it's own thread, as we will be dealing with the INstallation of NSS w/o the installation of CGPS - which has nothing to do with the keylooger that was the topic of the thread where you initially posted.

Not knowing your exact situation, I will diret you to three links - Initial Install of NSS, Simple uninsatll/reinstall NSS with no problems in program and then a uninstall, cleanup and reinstall of NSS.  Each of the links will tell you in the first paragraph when it should be used.  All three links provide ONLY the NSS download - they do not install Constant Guard.

Please look here and select the link that suits your situation.

Please let us know how you get on.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'