Visitor

Removing Credit card information from Mcafee

I am a long time user of VirusScan but just downloaded the Comcast version and was set up with a auto renewal subscription. At this time McAfee has my credit card information on file. Because of the Comcast offer there is no need to keep this information there. I tried to remove it but when you click the edit button All you can do is select a new card, change Expiration date, change Address etc. There is no option to remove card. Am I missing something on how to remove the card information?
Service Expert
Moms_hooked

Re: Removing Credit card information from Mcafee

Try a Search in the McAfee Forum. You might want to register and post there since this involves your paid subscription.

Moms...
Security Expert
CWH803

biljounc posted "just downloaded the Comcast version and was set up with a auto renewal subscription".

Please, please confirm that this "set up with a auto renewal" is optional.

Signature: 127.0.0.1, Sweet 127.0.0.1 and I recommend all of these Anti-malware tools and Procedures. (updated May 2010)
Visitor

The auto renewal I am trying to delete was for the paid subscription I had and no longer need because it is now included with the Comcast internet.
Security Expert
CWH803

I understand and am relieved.

Signature: 127.0.0.1, Sweet 127.0.0.1 and I recommend all of these Anti-malware tools and Procedures. (updated May 2010)
Visitor

I ended up emailing McAfee and they removed the credit card information. I wish they would give a remove card option when you edit the card information.