antilog32 error

Norton found this error antilog32 not installed How do i fix this

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Re: antilog32 error

mrc42 wrote:

Norton found this error antilog32 not installed How do i fix this

Hi mrc42,

Please see this post for more information on this error.

Please let us know how you get on.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Official Employee
CGPS-Support

Hi mrc - the antilogger driver is one of the drivers for the antilogging software which installs with CGPS. The fact that iti's not installed could mean that *something* is blocking the installation. However, we have released a new version of CGPS which addresses a conflict with the anti-logger driver and an HP HotKey driver used on some HP/Compaq laptops. If you remove the Constant Guard Protection Suite, restart your computer, and then reinstall CGPS from www.comcast.net/security - this will resolve that conflict, but may not resolve the issue you are seeing  IF the driver is actually being blocked. If you do install the CGPS, you can also go to the CGPS Options tab, to "Configure My Protection Services," and can see if the anti-logging is enabled or disabled at that location. If you do not with the anti-key-logging protection service, you can disable it manually at that location.

New Visitor
abresgal

I tried this fix on my Dell. It did not work. I also have a problem with my cursor going out of control now. It fills text boxes with dots, like this......... only in the center of the space. Maybe they are spaces, anyway once that starts I cannot stop it or type anything. How do I fix it?

New Visitor
marygick

My Norton Diagnostic Report is giving me an error message about AntiLog32 not being installed.  What is it?  Do I need it?