New Visitor
thekyd

i need pin for norton to run norton bootable recovery tool

I need pin for norton to run norton bootable recovery tool

Connection Expert
Joe

Re: i need pin for norton to run norton bootable recovery tool

it maybe found here

• In Windows 7 or Windows Vista: C:\Users\ your user name\Documents\Symantec\Norton Security_PIN.txt

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Just wanted to add the following in case you are running XP:

In Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\\My Documents\Symantec\Norton Security_PIN.txt

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

New Visitor
Strife01104

Tried that but when i click "agree" it wont do anything

New Visitor
Strife01104

I also have the Win7 version....BUT the pc I am trying to recover has XP with constant guard already in it

Security Expert
USAF_E-8_RET

Strife01104 wrote:

Tried that but when i click "agree" it wont do anything

Strife01104 wrote:

I also have the Win7 version....BUT the pc I am trying to recover has XP with constant guard already in it

You lost me with your last two posts.  Can you explain what you are experiencing?  Have you in fact created the NBRT per these instructions:

http://security.symantec.com/nbrt/nbrt.aspx

Ensure you use the download on the left "from ISP" which requires a PIN rather then the one on the right for commercial editions which requires a Product Key.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'