Recognized Contributor
Accepted Solution

Been 5 days and still no Universal CallerID on the TV

I've had Cable TV and Internet with Comcast for years, and last Friday (8-7-09)  had the Digital Voice service installed under the Triple Play promo. I called customer service on Saturday about it the Universal Caller ID not working on the TV and was given a Ticket Number. They said it wasn't working yet because the Work Order still wasn't closed and that it would be working Monday or Tuesday. Today it is still not working, so I called back this evening. Lady I spoke with said the work order was still open and that she was going to get her supervisor to close it out and add the Universal Caller ID. She said her shift ended at 8pm (it was 5pm when I called) and that I would hear back from her tonight. Needless to say, I never did and it stil isn't working.
Recognized Contributor

Re: Been 5 days and still no Universal CallerID on the TV

I forgot to add that I've also downloaded and installed the Universal Caller ID program for my PC. I was able to log in, but nothing happens with a person calls.
Recognized Contributor

Thanks to ComcastGeorge for forwarding this issue to the local FL office.

A lady called and was able to get it to work.

There was a feature code missing from my account, and once it was added, the Caller ID on the TV and PC worked just fine.

So far I like the feature and it's quite useful.

Recognized Contributor

Now for some reason the Caller ID on my Motorola DCH3416 HD/DVR box has stoped working, but is working on my DCH70 box and PC.