New Visitor
mpaco3028

Caller ID

Well let's see.....For more than two years I had all three services and was getting Caller ID with no problem.

I noticed that my bill never mentioned anything about being " Bundled"  I called and asked about the mistake and it was finally corrected. 

Since that correction....I've lost caller ID on computer and my TV.  Hasn't worked for months on end. 

I phoned and was assured on more than one occasion that I had the right person on-line to fix the problem, '

yet here I am again.  I figured I would head to the boards for more attention. 

Anyone else have these problems ...Again and again. 

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: Caller ID

Hello,

Have you called comcast 1-800 comcast and asked if they have the correct code on your account. They may have deleted it?

New Visitor
delanie76

I have the same problem. My bill always said bundled, however for a while now I haven't had the caller ID on my tv. I hadn't use the app on the pc in over a year. But I'm sitting here at the computer now doing some homework so I thought I'd log in and use it. I've had 2 incoming calls since I've been sitting here and no caller ID yet! I clicked on a question mark in the settings to try and troubleshoot and it took me to the forums page where I saw your post! How ironic...

New Visitor
mpaco3028

If you had read my post.....Yes, I phoned customer service and the agent on the line said I had the RIGHT PERSON for the job. 

It never worked.....STILL doesn't work. 

I think I'm done calling.  It's a complete waste of my time.  I guess that's what they hope.   If nothing gets done you'll just go away.  

I'm thinking I will just go away, and soon I will be away from their phone service. 

Contributor
JAlice1

I have been having the same problem. I am not getting anywhere.