New Visitor
alankirkland

Caller id

My Caller id isn't working on My computer or My TV I have downloaded everything and it says im connected but its still not doing anything

Visitor

Re: Caller id

I have the same problem and don't have an answer for it.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

If you have Motorola or Pace cable boxes and Comcast Triple Play and it doesn't work, it can be escalated.

If you have Cisco or Scientific Atlanta cable boxes, then it is not yet available to you.

Official Employee
ComcastKeisha

alankirkland--

I have refreshed your Caller ID/TV feature and I need you to please power cycle your cable box.(DCT700) Your DTA does not received this feature.

For your PC.

Has this feature ever worked? Here are the requirements. Is you Adobe Airup to date? Also I suggest un-installing the UCID client and downloading it again. http://xfinity.com/callerid/.

I will have someone follow up with you to verify if these steps resolved your issue.

• Windows:
    • 2.33GHz or faster x86-compatible processor or Intel® Atom™ 1.6 GHz or faster processor for netbooks
    • Microsoft® Windows® Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 3; Windows Server® 2003; Windows Server® 2008; Windows Vista® Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 2; or Windows 7
    • 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
  • MAC OS:
    • Intel Core™ Duo or faster processor
    • Mac OS X v10.6 or v10.7
    • 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)

Thank You
-Keisha-
Official Employee
ComcastKeisha

[ Edited ]

Thank You