Visitor
Stormernie

Universal Caller ID

I have been dealing with customer service for over a week now and I still am not able to receive the caller ID on the TV nor on my PC. I have downloaded the software for the PC and I am enrolled in the Triple Play. I have Motorola boxes.

The tech's have told me that everything is listed correctly on my account and that it will be fixed in 12 - 24 hours. Everyday I call and I receive the same message.

I moved over from ATT Uverse but I am starting to think that I am no better off. I had issues with TV, Internet and Phone and now this which I would think is simple enough.

Can someone please tell me what needs to be done once and for all to get this corrected.

Thanks

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: Universal Caller ID

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified and will look into the codes on your account to get the UCID fixed.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team during the business week.

Official Employee
ComcastKeisha

Thank You
-Keisha-
Contributor
sefloc

I am having the same issue as you and its been a week now. Getting very aggravting

Visitor
Stormernie

Over a week since the ticket was opened still not fixed. Very frustrating!
Regular Contributor

I had a issue that involved the cable box a while back.  I eventually got smart a smart tech who took the box out of the system, then put it back in.  All things started to work after that.  It did create a charge for a equipment change on the bill, but a quick call to billing got it resolved since it was related to a trouble call.

Visitor
Stormernie

Can you please let me know where we stand with this, no one seems to know what is wrong. I am still not seeing my Universal Caller ID on my TV's or PC.

Thank you

New Visitor

Same problem here.  Never has worked.