New Visitor
sr46

caller id stopped working

caller id on all my phones stopped working last week.  caller id on tv still works.  i dislike having to answer every phone call, in case one is important.  please help

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: caller id stopped working

[ Edited ]

Start first by resetting your eMTA telephony modem, press the indented reset button on the eMTA with a poker or end of a pen.

The Comcast Cares Team has been notified and will contact the local group.

Watch this post and your email for updates from the team during the business week.

Official Employee
ComcastKeisha

If your caller id is built into your phone or in a separate unit please remove the batteries for 2 minutes.

Incase this doesn't work we are refreshing your caller id on our end and I will have someone follow up with you soon.

Thank You
-Keisha-
New Visitor

[ Edited ]

My universal caller id stopped loading on my pc. I rebooted, nothing. I uninstalled the program and tried to re-install it and it keeps saying the link is broken to contact the program provider. I tried to re-install it and still will not install. I've had this program since it was introduced and loved it. Now, I can't have it anymore. I even tried installing adobe air all over again but that didn't help. I have triple play.

Contributor

My caller id on my pc also quit working. I uninstalled and reinstalled, but the box that lets me connect no longer pops up when I start my computer. It still works fine on my tv.  Does anyone know what the problem is?

New Visitor
Flyersnut27

I too am having this problem. I had the service installed last week. The tech said I would have to way 6 hours before the caller ID would work. It's been 4 days and nothing. I installed the software on the computer as well and it doesn't work.