Contributor
johnq2011

Game of Thrones

[ Edited ]

This is awesome. So I never heard of the HBO series (anywhere) until I saw it nominated for an Emmy. Decided to check it out OnDemand... sure enough, there it is the whole season. Was watching one episode a night, just settled in to watch Episode 5 and voila! It's gone, nada, zilch. Nothing OnDemand.

At least I can watch episodes of Sex and the City from 2003 or Deadwood from 2006....

Visitor
meldor

Re: Game of Thrones

me too where has it gone???

New Visitor
evelester

ditto- can't find it on demand anymore.... not cool! LOL :smileysad:

New Visitor

I thought I was going crazy until I saw the rest of the postings...I just called technical service and they had no idea this is happening. I was watching one episode a night as well and today I was going to see episode 5 and the series is gone from the menu in the tv AND the iPad app that controls the programming...it does not show in any search, and yet you can see it through the computer. Any ideas?

Visitor
meldor

So frustrating I also had been watching one episode a night. Was just about to watch ep 4!

Any ideas on how else to watch (not on computer or iPad) want to watch it on the big screen!

Contributor
johnq2011

[ Edited ]

Exactly, I want to watch it on the big screen with surround sound as well ... hopefully it will be back. I got an email from Comcast, though, saying to check the forums! i.e., someone had (all of you) responded to my concern .. lmao.

Contributor
johnq2011

There are other unhappy people out there (see link here to HBO). If it's HBO's doing ending the On Demand episodes I say BRAVO!  What better way to celebrate your Emmy nominations. This, from the same gang who decided it was prudent to cancel Deadwood despite universal critical acclaim and a dedicated following (moi included).

http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/index.html#/game-of-thrones/talk/forums/item.html/eNrjcmbO0CzLTEn...==

Contributor

[ Edited ]

this is unbelievable.  i have two episodes left and i wanna watch them on my big screen tv not my computer.  why would they take them off so soon or at all?  are they coming back?  got ready to finish it last night.  really p i s s e d!!!

New Visitor
bennett_sands

..Same Issue. 

Contributor
johnq2011

[ Edited ]

I don't know if you can see posts here using this HBO link (see below) but check it out... I have yet to hear from anyone at HBO or Comcast on this issue. Actually having your concern heard by a human being is akin to getting in to see the Great Wizard in the Wizard of Oz....

ps: I see my link just shows as "inaccessible" or something.. just x that out, click on 'back to talk' then click on post-season commentary thread ...

http://www.hbo.com/game-of-thrones/index.html#/game-of-thrones/talk/forums/item.html/eNo1y8EKwjAQBFB...=

Contributor

Yes, I have  tried to access as well but its not there ...did anyone noticed that its scheduled to start re-airing I believe on HBO?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

they are all available on line and hbo is rerunning them on hbo.  Thats why they are gone from on demand check your listings.

New Visitor
Merlin9178

Thats a riot.

Official Employee
ComcastKeisha

All,

Sorry about the inconvenience. At the present time Game of thrones is only available online at www.xfinitytv.com or www.hbogo.com

Thank You
-Keisha-