New Visitor
slgauthier80

I can't get my On Demand to work! ERR-0?? Awful customer service!

My wife and I have had Xfinity for about three months now, and we've had this recurring issue with our On Demand not working!

When I hit the On Demand button on my remote, the On Demand menu pops up. I'm able to scroll through and select a show to watch, but when I try to watch the show, I get a message telling me something to the effect of 'Request failed, call Xfinity, reference code ERR-0'. I have called and called and the reps don't know what to tell us. So, I'm really hoping someone out there can tell us what's going on with our On Demand and this wonky error code.

The last time this happened, a week after installation, our On Demand was unavailable for about three weeks. We called almost every day, and went through the motions of resetting the cable box, etc. One customer service rep I spoke with tried to insinuate that we were lying, because he could see that our signal was working! Finally, we scheduled a tech visit, but magically, the On Demand started working the day before the tech visit. When I called to cancel, they tried to tell me I was going to have to pay a fee because I didn't give them 24 hours' notice.

I have about had it with Xfinity, and am on the verge of cancelling my service and going with a different provider. Why am I paying $120 a month for a service that works only 50% of the time?

Anyway, sorry for the rant, if anyone has any ideas-- send them my way! Thanks!

Silver Problem Solver
reasd

Re: I can't get my On Demand to work! ERR-0?? Awful customer service!

Hello,

There are no guarantees but give this a try:

I would immediately send an email to the We Can Help Team:

Please include all of the following in your email:

Your full name

Service Address

Home phone number & an alternate number where you can be reached

Your Comcast Account Number

A link to this Thread

All the details, including dates of the problems

Send to: We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com