Contributor
pittpenguins

ON DEMAND "screensavers"

There used to be somewhere on Comcast, thinking it was On Demand, where you could bring up different screensavers, like yule logs, aquarium, waterfalls, etc...  Is that not available now?  I've searched everywhere and can't find it On Demand or in my regular menu.

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: ON DEMAND "screensavers"

The only one I remember is at Christmas was the Yule Log.  I've never seen any others, so it might have been a regional thing.

Email Expert

I see it on the last page of the "TV Network" section. I agree this isn't an obvious place to look for it, since it's not a TV network.

Contributor
pittpenguins

It must just be a region thing cause it's not in my TV network section, and I do believe that is where it used to be....    :smileysad:   Oh well, I know it USED to be there... maybe it's just not all the time... figures!!   Thanks everyone... I thought I was just missing it.

Email Expert

It was there when I posted, but it is possible it's regional. I'm in the Boston area.

New Visitor
persey2012

Go to on demand > search > type yule or aquarium and you should get some listings for screen savers. I spent the better part of an hour looking for the "group" in the on demand menu and couldn't find it. Hope this helps.
New Visitor
obiadek

I found it. Go to On demand/ TV shows / By network / maybe 4 th page down you will see TV Screensavers
New Visitor

Thank you, I knew I saw it a few years ago.
New Visitor

I found Xmas ones but was looking for aquariums
are they still axailable