New Visitor
TNrednecks
Accepted Solution

On Demand Not Working...

Was so wanting to watch the new episodes of CSI, CSI NY and CSI Miami. Sit down hit On Demand find the show hit play and Error Message E5080 ( Can't play video at this time try again later) Later still can't. Same error message. Call Comcast. Send signal from the computer person on the phone first. Nothing! Then real person sends signal Nothing!. Unplug plug back in. Nothing! Give it 15 minutes will call back doesn't call back we call them back. Send a tech out Thursday. First appointment they have. 5 days 2 weeks behind on shows. Now that sucks. Just love paying over $200 for TV, internet and Phone. Hubby Wants it all. :smileyconfused:

But what gets me my DVR is working, cable working, internet working, phone working just On Demand. :smileyangry:

Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: On Demand Not Working...

[ Edited ]

Normally that error needs a tech out to troubleshoot and correct the signal issue causing your specific error.

Since they have already scheduled a tech visit, that is the proper procedure to get it fixed. 

Check that all your F connectors are snug at the set top box, TV outlet and all splitters and that you are not running any coaxial cables through any AC surge protector strips.

New Visitor
TNrednecks

Re: On Demand Not Working...

Comcast Called today,

Customer Service said they where gonna look into it further. about 30 mins. later she calls back and says to check my On Demand. IT'S Working!! WOO HOO! CSI shows here I come.. HA HA!

Anyway she said it was on their end, she said a computer problem that no tech could have fixed it coming to the house.

Thanks for the feed back. I did check all the cables and splitters and plug ins like you said. Everything was good.