New Visitor
Smudgejen

On demand on screen menu confusion

Navigating through the on screen (on tv)'menu for on demand is incredibly frustrating. I think I must be missing something obvious. I push the On Demand button on my remote and go to a main menu for on demand. Fine. But as soon as I choose one of the categories from that menu, I can not get back to that main screen again. There's no back buttton. The On Demand button my my remote no longer works, and the menu button on my remote just returns me to the current page, where I no longer want to be. I have to go all the way back to live tv and THEN back into On Demand to get back to the main screen. And this same problem occurs from multiple places within the on demand menu-- NO WAY TO GO BACK TO THE PREVIOUS SCREEN. Is my remote broken? Is there an obvious button that I not using? Or is the on demand navigation really this bad? Please help!
Cable Expert
JayInAlg

Re: On demand on screen menu confusion

The "last" button is the back button.  Try that.

New Visitor
Smudgejen

Thank you. Thank you! I knew there had to be a "back" button somewhere!
New Visitor
glen7403

I hate the interface for the On Deman menu screen...it is so tedious. After you have watched an episode or movie and you hit last it takes all the way back to the main screen, why can't it take you back to the line up where you selected the episode you wanted to watch. Comcast needs to update their  interface and remote.