New Visitor
Bobster212

Psych and other shows not on OnDemand next day

So last night was the premier of season 7 on Psych and I was watching one of the previews with that lady on OnDemand and she said "The new season of Psych will be on OnDemand next day. she said NEXT day i mean keep your word OnDemand. Its my favorite show ever and i cant stay up untill 11 to watch it 

So please put it up and other shows like everyone next day

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Psych and other shows not on OnDemand next day

The networks decide when to release shows to On Demand. It's up to them at what point the next day to release.

The premier was last night. It is now "the next day". There are still a lot of hours left in the day so at some point during any of those hours it should be released.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

New Visitor
Bobster212

thank you for your help

New Visitor
Nelly99

We've been watching Psych OnDemand the whole season so far (like the previous poster, 11pm on a weeknight is too late), and the lastest episode is not available. When I check the website for OnDemand listings, it only shows episodes 2 and 3 for this season when we definitely watched episode 5 (the Clue episode) a week and a half ago. The OnDemand menu from the cable box still shows episode 5 as available.

What is going on? I would prefer not to have to wait months or pay someone else for service I supposedly already pay for.

New Visitor
rpo1954

A lot of my favorite shows are NOT being shown even a week after airing; The Glades, Copper, Longmire, Rissoli & Isles just to name a few.  What's going on with onDemand?  They should be available, at the very least by two days after.  I can't stay up to watch these shows, I need them onDemand !!!