New Visitor
kvadlamu

The Blacklist Season 1 is missing episodes 2 through 5, please add them

The Blacklist Season 1 is missing episodes 2 through 5, please add them.

New Visitor
Golow79

Re: The Blacklist Season 1 is missing episodes 2 through 5, please add them

[ Edited ]
I agree! I have a Hulu subscription and they are not available there either.
Bronze Problem Solver
BellevueBob

Those episodes are not available on-line for "free".  I do see them available on Amazon Prime for $2.99 each.

And before you all complain, this is under the control of the content owners (NBC), not Comcast.  However, keep checking back. I bet they will release the all the previous episodes in a few weeks, especially before the season starts back up on January 13.

Gold Problem Solver
BruceW

BellevueBob wrote: ... this is under the control of the content owners (NBC), not Comcast. ...

You're aware that Comcast owns NBC, right?

Bronze Problem Solver
BellevueBob

BruceW wrote:

BellevueBob wrote: ... this is under the control of the content owners (NBC), not Comcast. ...

You're aware that Comcast owns NBC, right?

Well actually yes, I am aware that Comcast Corporation "owns" NBC, but that's irrelevant. They also "own" Universal Pictures (the movie studio).  But Comcast Cable is a separate business unit; there are rules that must be followed to protect the rights of the real content owners (the companies that actually create the content) and to preserve competition.

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm confident that either the FCC or the FTC or both have rules dictating how the different business units can operate together, especially on topics related to content availablity.

New Visitor
jndlrogers

I suggest EVERYONE QUIT COMCAST!  HULU PLUS IS WAY CHEAPER.  For all the extra money comcast charges, they should make episodes 2-5 available.   At least you can buy them on Hulu Plus. You can't even buy them on Comcast and they charge 10 times more per month.  It's a no-brainer.  Comcast can't deliver so why pay the premium??

We quit.

New Visitor
jndlrogers

I suggest EVERYONE QUIT COMCAST!  HULU PLUS IS WAY CHEAPER.  For all the extra money comcast charges, they should make episodes 2-5 available.   At least you can buy them on Hulu Plus. You can't even buy them on Comcast and they charge 10 times more per month.  It's a no-brainer.  Comcast can't deliver so why pay the premium??

New Visitor

I'm totally on board!! It's criminal how much they charge, that said... I'd have to only watch shows on my computer or iPad right? Or buy Apple TV.
New Visitor
KY78

Spoiler
My husband and I tried to get caught up with The Blacklist after watching about 3 episodes (it's been so long I can't remember for sure). I've been checking for what seems like the past two months to see if they would start to include the missing episodes as well.  Guess they missed their opportunity to get them in before Jan. 13.  It's very stupid on their part because they're cutting people off from being able to catch up.  Pretty soon I'm going to give up - it's not like there aren't other shows (or other thngs to do with my time). CBS didn't even put Person of Interest On Demand until recently I believe, so they've lost us completely.  Who makes these decisions anyway?