Contributor
cubduke

Where is ABC on demand?

hi,

i would like to know why comcast no longer has ABC listings on demand... all during the summer months i waited and waited for programs like V and Grey's Anatomy,, so why.. don't we pay enough for our cable??????? very disappointed...

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

Re: Where is ABC on demand?

Ask ABC.

Email Expert

I don't think we've ever had ABC on demand here (Eastern MA). When I can't watch them on TV, I use hulu.com.

Contributor
cubduke

first off, thanks to wareagle57 and barmar... i live in philly and abc was on demand from the very beginning. but i will check with abc and will post.  again,, thanks for responding you two... appreciate it!

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

FWIW, I have On Demand for many years, and have NEVER had ABC On Demand. There's only one ABC show I watch and if I miss it, no big deal.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Contributor
cubduke

your opinion qe... wasted words.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

[ Edited ]

No opinion posted, simply fact.

ABC On Demand would have been useful to me last year, when I forgot to record a pivotal espisode of The Forgotten. I couldn't find it anywhere online then. Maybe I'll do a search to see if it's now available somewhere for me to watch.

Unfortunately, the show only lasted one season. Just my luck, I find something I like, and it doesn't last long.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Cable Expert
WarEagle57

ABC shows aren't available OnDemand in Seattle, and as far as I can recall they never have been.

Contributor
cubduke

qe point taken... chatted w/ comcast and abc has discontinued on demand... thanks guys!!

New Visitor
emilielayne1

Yes it is!  War Eagle