New Visitor
Cant_find_shows

Where is Criminal Minds on On-Demand?

Tell me why Criminal Minds has never been listed as an option on On-Demand?  I would think that On-Demand would be exactly what it is called. In other words, when I demand to watch something, I should be able to find it in the list of shows. True On-Demand would include every show that is on TV. Not be restricted at all.  When will Criminal Minds be made available?

Silver Problem Solver
rog286713

Re: Where is Criminal Minds on On-Demand?

CBS does not supply criminal minds on demand to anyone, not comcast not fios, that is their own decision.  On demand is not a dvr that you can just go to and watch anything anytime, it has never been probably never will.    If everything was always on demand you would not need a dvr or buy dvd's of shows.  The networks determind what goes on demand.   you can go to cbs.com to watch criminal minds

New Visitor
fbak175

Have you received any response from CBS as to why Criminal Minds is not available to On Demand? It's unusual since all the other CBS prime time shows seem to be

Regular Problem Solver
C_DM

fbak175 wrote:

Have you received any response from CBS as to why Criminal Minds is not available to On Demand? It's unusual since all the other CBS prime time shows seem to be

I believe The Mentalist is at least another one that isn't On Demand either.  For one reason or another networks decide what to offer and not offer for various on-demand licensings--it's not likely that there's would really be a particular answer available to the public (or that it would be of much help even if there was some sort of an official answer).