Visitor
xarcady
Accepted Solution

Why isn't Bones ON Demand?

Fox's website says that I can, as an Xfinity subscriber, watch the latest episode of Bones on-line. Only I can't, because it isn't available on Xfinity, either on-line or ON Demand. But Fox thinks it is. 

Earlier shows this season were available On Demand.

Xfinity, please communicate with Fox and figure this out. It is very frustrating to keep being sent in circles, just to watch a TV show.

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

Re: Why isn't Bones ON Demand?

[ Edited ]

xarcady wrote:

Fox's website says that I can, as an Xfinity subscriber, watch the latest episode of Bones on-line. Only I can't, because it isn't available on Xfinity, either on-line or ON Demand. But Fox thinks it is. 

Earlier shows this season were available On Demand.

Xfinity, please communicate with Fox and figure this out. It is very frustrating to keep being sent in circles, just to watch a TV show.

Hmmm. I have the season 7 premiere of Bones (The Prisoner in the Pipe) available in SD and HD On Demand here in Philadelphia. Please let me know what city and state you are in and I can look into this further for you. 

On Demand > TV Networks > Fox > Bones  

New Visitor
kinghoff

I am in Colorado however the new series premier of Bones is not on On Demand nor can I access it online.  I know I was not the poster in the main complaint however I am having the same issue.

Visitor
xarcady

OP here. I'm in Dover, NH.

I suspect we should be able to see Bones, but there's been a glich. The Fox website clearly shows that it should be available, at least on-line, but it isn't.

Official Employee
ComcastTeds

[ Edited ]

xarcady wrote:

OP here. I'm in Dover, NH.

I suspect we should be able to see Bones, but there's been a glich. The Fox website clearly shows that it should be available, at least on-line, but it isn't.

Please let me know if you can see the program On Demand today in your areas. I'm told some markets were delayed but it should be working now.

On Demand > TV Networks > Fox > Bones  

New Visitor
kinghoff

[ Edited ]

Well it is in the on demand section under fox.  Thank you for the reply.

Visitor

I'm in sarasota and it is not in either place in the on demand menu. Niether is the new episode of Touch, although Touch WAS available a few days ago, now it is not.