Visitor
jwooten

Why isn't "Amazing Race" available "On Demand"?

I don't understand why this show - which is often run 30-45 minutes late- isn't available "On Demand".  I shouldn't have to record 120 minutes for a 60 minute show to be sure that I have it all.  And what is the criteria for putting a show "on Demand", anyway?  There's a gazillion shows out there - why not this one?

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Re: Why isn't "Amazing Race" available "On Demand"?

You will have to ask CBS why it isn't available. The networks decide what to release and when to release it for On Demand viewing.

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.

Visitor
jwooten

Thanks for the info!

New Visitor
Paulmichael

Totally agree, I had the same problem except I didn't it all and missed the end, now I have to find out who is off.

Service Expert
Queen-Evie

Paulmichael wrote:

Totally agree, I had the same problem except I didn't it all and missed the end, now I have to find out who is off.

You can find out by going to the CBS website. The lastest episode is available there.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/amazing_race/video/9tHpN6zvMMhenB1lRTQHy7TbV0hrFcDY/the-amazing-race-busine...

Comcast employees must be authorized to post in the forum in an official capacity. Employees posting here have their names in red and are designated as employees. Names not in red are customers.

This is done to protect customers and for assurance that they are dealing with a Comcast employee.
Non-Authorized Employees are allowed to post but cannot state they are employees nor can they allude to being employees.